Short Description: Sensitive data is unguarded. Risk mitigation is highly suspect. Bots, brute force and encrypted attacks are undetectable and uncontainable. Speed and frequency of application changes create vulnerabilities.
Long Description: Find out why over 600 global security experts lack confidence in their application security and what they are doing to address current and long-term web application security needs. This report takes an in-depth look into how organizations protect web applications, identifies clear security gaps among common DevOps practices, highlights top attack types and vectors, and identifies key areas of risk and concern.
Read “Web Application Security in a Digitally Connected World” to learn:
- Nearly half of companies surveyed have suffered a data breach in the past year
- 79% of organizations can’t tell if web traffic comes from humans or bots
- Learn how new technologies and rapid-fire deployments exhaust in-house skills and resources
- See how organizations around the world identify application-layer and API vulnerabilities
- Understand the impact of bots on the bottom line
Request Your Free White Paper Now:
Recommended for professionals like you : Modern Desktop Experience: Clearing the View
Subscribe to receive e-mails on topics that interest you most, updated daily!