Data & Analytics 2019 Part 1 | Americas :The following list is designed to celebrate the data heroes, digital evangelists and technology leaders at the cutting edge of their profession.
Over the last year we have been taking submissions at our Chief Data and Analytics Officers event series.
We asked our attendees which senior executives they believe are accelerating the proliferation and understanding of data & analytics over the last 12 months.
In part 1 of our annual ‘Top 100 Innovators in Data and Analytics 2019 | Americas’ we share the first 50 entries. The following report is a series of interviews with selected members of that list.
The report features interview from:
- Kjersten Moody, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, State Farm
- Christopher Boone, PhD, Vice President, Head of Real-World Data & Analytics, Pfizer
- Salah Zalatimo, Chief Digital Officer, Forbes
- Cary Correia, Chief Commercial Data Scientist, GE
- Nona Janssen Walls, SVP Enterprise Data, Analytics & Intelligence, Lionsgate
- Michael W. Simon, Chief of Analytics, Central Intelligence Agency
- Reeto Mookherjee, Ph.D, Vice President, BI, Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Fandango
- Tim Eisenmann, Chief Analytics Officer / SVP of Advanced Analytics, American Tire Distributors
- Kamayini Kaul, Head of Enterprise Data Lakes and Data Integration, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Krishna Cheriath, Chief Data Officer, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- John Carter, SVP, Analytics & Business Insight, Charles Schwab
- Joshua Weiner, Vice President, Head of Customer Analytics, Aetna
- Mark Wang, Chief Data Scientist, Alorica
- Amar Drawid, Ph.D., Head of Data & Reporting, Oncology Strategy & Analysis, Celgene
Request Your Free eBook Now:
Recommended for professionals like you: How to Plan and Launch Your Modern Data Catalog
Subscribe to receive e-mails on topics that interest you most, updated daily!